BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Its Official!








So here is to some positive news! Its official! I am now H2 Properties. Wow! That being said, I truly feel I have earned the right to be able to stand out on my own. Check out the new logo, created exclusively by yours truly, ME! I am so excited and thrilled to be starting on this "new direction in life" I was out to lunch yesterday when low and behold I actually checked the email ping that came through on my phone. It was the Catawba Valley Board of REALTORS notifying me that the real estate commission had recognized me as my own firm.. GULP. Wow suddenly it all has came to reality. (I meant to put reality, huge pet peeve of mine is when Realty gets crossed with reality, big difference :)
Today comprised of lots of paperwork, sitting at the bank for what seemed like eternity, & handing out checks for all those lovely real estate fees, we all hate but if your going to do business you have to do it right! All in all I accomplished opening my trust account, operating account & getting my NRDS# for the firm from Lincoln County Board of REALTORS. At the end of the day I finally was able to sign my way out of the pile of paperwork that had me buried, literally. Oh yeah, on another note, YAY! Sam, my hubby, is now embarking on the journey as an Active REALTOR as well. Hence the reason our firm is H2 Properties! So tomorrow I will be tackling the final paperwork for the Charlotte Multiple Listing Service, & dashing a few more checks out, & then I will be well on my way!
All in all, this happend alot faster than I had anticipated, which is probably good considering I have a low patience level! I had thought I would have to wait until after I got back from my vacation next week. (Celebrating my 9yr anniversary!) But now instead of having to come back & handle all this, I can go away, relax & enjoy my vacation. I get to come back refreshed, relaxed & ready to kick some real estate butt!